Inaugural MautiCon 2020: Facet is Gold Sponsor and High Availability Mautic Expert
We are delighted to announce that Facet Interactive has become a Gold sponsor for MautiCon 2020.
Our focus is to guide companies through digital transformation as a business managed services provider, and our investment into Mautic since 2017 has been a cornerstone in unifying customer insights and scaling marketing automation.
As advisors, strategists, and technical architects, Facet focuses on leveraging technology to iteratively improve, scale, and democratize processes.
Mautic's entry into the open source market years ago became an easy tool to pick up, and we've increasingly broadened our offerings while working with small and medium enterprise clients who want to escape the exorbitant pricing structures of paid SaaS marketing automation.
As a contributor to open source Mautic since 2017, we have focused primarily on simplifying Mautic DevOps, and streamlining Mautic deployments for enterprise with Mautic K8s.
You can catch our session during MautiCon at 10am PT in Track 5 where Facet Interactive CTO Jordan Ryan and Lakshmi Narasimhan Parthasarathy, Technical Architect at Axelerant will be speaking on what it takes to run Mautic in High Availability, specifically what resources are available in the community—where there are gaps—and what you can do to manage them.
Directly thereafter, you can join CTO Jordan Ryan in a panel discussion of High Availability Mautic on Track 5, Tuesday at 12pm PT.
See the full write ups on our sessions below:
High Availability Mautic @ MautiCon 2020
We will be discussing what it takes to run Mautic in High Availability, specifically what resources are available in the community—where there are gaps—and what you can do to manage them.
- HA Solutions in Mautic Community
- LEMP vs. LAMP Stack
- Mautic & Environment Variables
- Solutions Missing from Multi-Stage Mautic Development
- Future Improvements We'd Like to See (Tracking Pixel, Microservices, & more)
How we've bulit a Mautic K8s distribution, complete with Helm charts to help manage deploying this infrastructure in HA.
Panel on Mautic High Availability
In this panel, we'll ask leading implementers of enterprise Mautic applications how they're deploying Mautic in a scalable, performant, and highly available configuration.
Join us as Panelists answer the following questions:
- What is your approach to making Mautic Highly Available?
- What are common problems you have addressed with Mautic for Enterprise customers?
- What improvements are you most excited about in Mautic 3 to address Mautic HA?
- What improvements would you like to see in Mautic Core to better support performance for high traffic volumes?
- What greenfield features would you want to see in future versions of Mautic to support HA?
- Any advice for enterprises considering an HA Mautic project?
- Heath Dutton, The DMS Group
- Nick Veenhof, Dropsolid
- Jordan Ryan, Facet Interactive
- Peter Vasilion, Facet Interactive