Conversion Rate Optimization
Digging into Your Conversion Rate Optimization
7 seconds or less is all it takes for a visitor to decide whether they’re going to stay on your website. Is your site ready to take advantage of those 7 seconds? If you don’t know or your site is underperforming - data driven Conversion Rate Optimization is the answer. Our Conversion Rate Optimization experts dig into your data to unearth opportunities you are missing to help your visitors convert.
Clearing a Path for Conversion
For visitors they will either convert using the clear route, or they will leave...
Conversion rate optimization (CRO) aims to keep visitors on track to becoming a customer by:
- Removing useless, underperforming pages
- Improving the speed of page loads
- Ensuring proper landing
- Reducing wasted clicks
- Creating a flow of information
- Making the site easy to navigate
- Removing the number of barriers to complete an action
- Building pages and touch points with consistent messaging and visuals
We examine your:
- Conversion rates
- Site engagement
- Bounce/exit rates
- Site usability and flow
- Effectiveness of Call-to-Actions (CTAs)
- Site strengths and weaknesses
Armed with this information, we work with your team to effectively resolve site issues that are preventing visitors from converting.
We’ll subsequently set a baseline against which any future modifications to your site can be measured. Whenever we alter something, we will compare performance before and after until we’ve found the exact formula that boosts conversion rates and consistently increases your ROI.
Consumers need to visit your site and quickly understand:
- Who you are
- What products/services you offer
- How those products/services speak to their interests or resolve their problem
- What sets you apart from your competitors
- Whether they can make a hassle-free purchase
Conversion rate optimization (CRO) ensures that your website captures visitors upon landing and that there is a clear path from the top of the conversion funnel to the bottom.
Benefits of Conversion Rate Optimization
Conversion rate optimization aims to improve the performance of your website and help boost key performance indicators (KPIs) by:
- Simplifying steps to conversion by making CTAs more obvious and red-routing users through key pages
- Improving conversion rates by facilitating visitors to make key actions (e.g. signing up for an email newsletter, making a purchase, creating an account, etc.)
- Giving visitors what they expect upon landing, thus maintaining a scent trail and reducing the chance they’ll exit or bounce
- Optimizing everything on your site for conversion, ensuring each button, word, image, and link contributes to the overall conversion path
- Ensuring the site is not only appealing, but easy to use and navigate
- Removing friction from the conversion funnel
- Driving engagement one page at a time
- Organizing content and design to drive engagement with the call to action on each page
- Using compelling headlines and hooks that create anticipation in the user and propel them through the buying phases