Build an integrated digital experience for customers.
At Facet, we set the foundation for a shared understanding of marketing strategy with a 4-week Digital Strategy Workshop where we review your current brand positioning, Unique Value Proposition (UVP) and overall customer experience (persona journey). Then we apply our proven 4-stage approach to your marketing campaigns, install best practices for monitoring and management, and optimize growth across all channels in iterations.
Marketing performance analysis is the first step.
- Centralized marketing analytics - We’ll begin by building a custom analytics monitoring strategy and dashboard to gauge if you’re observing the right indicators. It’s necessary to track the correct KPIs in order to adapt quickly to market changes and maintain growth.
- Marketing performance push notifications - KPI tracking helps mitigate losses when changes occur only when your thumb is on the pulse. You’ll need daily, weekly and monthly insights that dynamically update. The sooner you know, the quicker sales are protected.
- Transparent performance for leadership - When performance problems have been identified, priorities shift quickly. Transparency with executive sponsors for campaigns will empower teams across the company to realize tangible progress.
The right marketing tools to increase traffic & reduce work.
- Tools aligned with your KPIs - Set-up the appropriate marketing tools in place for new customer acquisition—email marketing, drip campaigns, dynamic retargeting, etc. Marketers must adapt or die in the pursuit of finding new ways to reach and engage audiences at scale.
- Benefit or burden - Tooling should benefit employees so it is easy to execute, manage, and own marketing campaigns. With the right digital tools, the goal is to improve worker throughput across internal production and external customer engagement. Enhanced collaboration between divisions and teams accelerates everyday operations and helps your marketing strategies get to market faster—reducing human costs and maximizing business performance.
- Cross-channel integration - how well does your tooling communicate across channels and platforms? Cross-channel integration provides the best flexibility to reach your goals, but requires extra care when configuring. Multiple options must exist for customers to complete their journey, as there is ‘no one size fits all.'
Agile processes to accelerate profits.
- Exponential value - What processes are in place to deliver brand value to your customers? In order to stay competitive you need processes that deliver niche value. It’s amazing but true that segmented and contextualized processes are the keys to making a major impact in the marketplace.
- Process engineering best practices - Are your processes leveraging today’s best practices? New processes and internal organizational restructuring may be required in order to bring your company in line with growth targets. Shared process resources mean shared learning and a faster completion of your feedback loop. Identify tremendous growth potential with a more modernized approach.
- Requalify customer acquisition strategies - Are you reaching qualified customers? By re-qualifying your processes and assessing the performance with your analytics stack, we can iteratively re-tool your process to measurably increase results.
- Process enablement instead of distraction - Do you know which processes are tying up your resources? We determine where you’re achieving high and low throughput. Marketing should learn from IT and IT from marketing. Sales from customers service, the contact center from sales. Collaborative processes to review the processes themselves drive innovation—a right-sized process to review performance, learn, and grow.
Digital marketing transformation is not just about being digital-savvy, it’s a holistic integration of departments, customers and resources; combining collective experiences, methods and skill sets—ultimately driving customer engagement.
- Provide immediate results - What processes are in place for your marketing team to learn and grow? Empower your team to monitor performance and act on it. If your technology simply monitors the problem but your resources aren’t in a position to improve process, business growth will remain stagnant.
Scale engagement to achieve great results.
- Automatically at the right place at the right time - Do you have the right tools to talk to customers the way they prefer at scale? We break down processes and define audiences for discret segmentation. Then we build the framework that’ll enable you to programmatically generate, deliver, measure and optimize communications through automation platforms.
- Progressively automatic - How quickly can you introduce automation to your organization and maintain quality results? According to Gartner, 75% of enterprises have more than four diverse automation technologies within their IT portfolios, up from less than 24% in 2014. Scripts are more fragile than agile, hence the need for company-wide, cross--channel automation in iterations. We recommend incrementally increasing your automation over time.
- Equip your resources for change management - How are you empowering your employees to own, manage, and refine automation? They’re the backbone to any business; their everyday interaction with customers, suppliers and partners personify your brand. Equip your team to properly amaze and impress your clientele to build brand loyalty and keep them coming back for more.